Carson Hendryx was born and raised in Sacramento, CA, and found his way to Oregon in 2010 as a community college transfer student to attend Eastern Oregon University. Carson earned his Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science in 2013.
During his time at EOU, Carson competed on the Track & Field Team and was nationally ranked in the throwing events; 12th in the weight throw and 14th in the hammer throw. Since his time at EOU, Carson has been working toward earning his Masters of Science in Kinesiology with a concentration in performance enhancement, injury prevention, and sports psychology from California University of Pennsylvania and will receive his degree in December 2017. Carson enjoys helping others achieve their fitness and exercise goals to help them life their best possible lives.
- Performance enhancement
- Injury prevention
- Sports psychology
- Weight loss
- Speed/explosion training
- Balance/proprioception training
- Sport-specific training
Degrees and Certificates
- B.S. Physical Activity and Health: Exercise Science concentration
- M.S. Kinesiology with a concentration in Performance enhancement, injury prevention, sports psychology.
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- NASE Certified Speed Specialist
- NFHS Certified high school coach