A former Lady Titan having played basketball for LCC, Lyndsay has always had a love for sports and being physically active. She then went on to earn her BA in Physical Education with an emphasis in coaching at Azusa Pacific University as well as her Master’s in Kinesiology from Cal State University Long Beach. Lyndsay has been a personal trainer and group exercise instructor since 2001. She was a Fitness/PE Instructor for 4 years at the collegiate level. Her numerous years in the fitness industry have given her the opportunity to work with clients and students of all different ages and fitness levels. She also has many years of experience coaching basketball, including 3 years collegiately.
Lyndsay is passionate about teaching others about how to live a healthy, active lifestyle. She loves the continuous opportunities to learn in this evolving industry and fostering clients’ success by helping them reach and sustain their fitness goals.
In her free time she enjoys weight training, taking exercise classes, hiking, traveling, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Strength Training
- Circuit Training
- Functional Training
- Sports Conditioning
- Senior Fitness and Balance Training
- Pre/Post Natal Training
- Weight Management
- Basketball Skills Training
- Aquatics Exercise
Degrees and Certificates
- MA Kinesiology
- BA Physical Education
- NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
- AFFA Group Exercise Certification
- Fitour Aqua Certified
- Personal Trainer/Group Ex since 2001
- Senior Fitness Instructor for Riverside, Mt. Sac, and Lane Community College
- 10 years Coaching Basketball, 2 Time California State Community Colleges Champions Women’s Basketball
- 4 years Collegiate Fitness/PE Instructor