DAC Personal Trainer
- Sit down at the pulldown machine under the wide bar attached to the top pulley. Make sure the seat and pads of the machine are adjusted to fit your height.
- Grab the bar with your palms facing forward. Your hands should be spaced wider than shoulder width.
- Bring the bar down until it touches your upper chest by drawing the shoulders and the upper arms down and back.
- Concentrate on squeezing the back muscles once you reach the fully contracted position. The upper torso should remain stationary and only the arms should move.
- Hold for one second at the contracted position while squeezing your shoulder blades together.
- Slowly raise the bar back to the starting position so your arms are fully extended and the lats are fully stretched. Inhale during this portion of the movement and exhale on the squeeze.
Recommended: 10-15 reps for 2-3 sets.
Contact Jimmy if you would like to schedule a personal training session.