DAC Personal Trainer
This is a total body workout and focuses on cardio and balance, a great workout for the New Year!
- Squat down to grab the bosu and bring it over head.
- Squat back down as you set bosu on the floor.
- Hop both feet back into a plank position. Modification: Step one leg at a time back.
- Once in a plank, position your arms for a push up. A narrow push up ensures more triceps as the secondary muscle group over the traditional push up.
- Hop your feet into a squat position making sure your back is neutral and chest is forward.
Recommended: Start out with 3 sets of 10 with 30 seconds of rest in between.
Contact Jordanif you would like to schedule a personal training session.