DAC Personal Trainer
- Place the cable pin at shoulder height and attach a rope. You should be standing far enough away from the machine so the weight stack doesn’t touch down during the exercise.
- Grab the rope at opposite ends and roll your shoulders back and down, really opening your chest. Lengthen your torso and feel your core muscles engage.
- Stand with your feet a little more than shoulder width and squat down slightly.
- Moving only from the torso and using your core muscles, inhale and allow your trunk to rotate as the rope moves towards the machine.
- Exhale and rotate through the core as you move your arms laterally, keeping the arms straight, to the other side of your body.
Recommended: Repeat this movement for 8-10 reps.
Trainer Notes: Be sure to keep your body upright as you pull the cable and do not allow your body to lean to the side. Also be sure that your knees are driving out in that slight squat position and do not allow them to follow the direction of the pull.
Contact Sandra if you would like to schedule a personal training session.